How to change app icons on Android?
Latest Update on
Latest Update on
It’s possible that you are already familiar with how versatile the Android operating system is if you use an Android. You can personalize every single aspect of your Android smartphone by downloading the appropriate apps from the Play store. Unlike iPhones which is difficult unless you jailbreak them. On Android, you don’t need to do that.
For instance, you can utilize different kinds of apps for personalizing live wallpaper, icon packs, and others.
Nowadays most Android brands provide a wide variety of customization options with the need to download any app.
You have the ability to adjust the size of the icons on your home screen to your taste. If you are using Android 9 or a later version, the Settings app will allow you to resize icons. In order to modify icons, users with older versions of Android must rely on applications developed by third parties.
You will need to download and install custom icon sets in order to make changes to the icons that represent apps.
You can choose a custom icon set that suits your needs on the Google Play Store. Entering “custom icons” into the search field is the most effective approach to locate them but that entry will leave you in the midst of thousands of similar apps so to save your time just directly search and download “Nova Launcher”
After Installation follow these steps:
1. Upon installation, a menu will pop up asking you to grant Nova Launcher as the default menu app. Click on always.
2. Now head to the launcher menu and search for Nova settings.
3. Click on Look & Feel
4. Now adjust the general icon settings to your taste
5. After that, if you want to edit individual app icons go to your Android menu, click and hold on the icon for a pop-up menu to show.
6. Now click on the edit option
7. You can change the app name, reshape the app icon or even change the icon to your taste. You can choose default icons or select one from your gallery.
Launch the Galaxy Themes app, or navigate to the Settings menu and select Themes from there. If you have not yet logged in, you can do so by tapping the menu button in the top left corner of the screen and then tapping the profile icon. You will be required to register a Samsung account if you do not already have one.
To access the icons, select the button located at the bottom. Find a collection of icons that appeals to you.
Simply opening the Galaxy store page by tapping the icon pack and then selecting the Download button at the bottom of the screen will get you the icon pack.
You’ll need to tap the Apply button, which has taken the place of the Download option if you want to start using the icon pack.